March 20, 2008

Miss her

Hari ini Maulidur Rasul...so ibu cuti hari ni..tapi abah keje plak. huhuhu...At this time i'm alone...lonely...miss my baby so much.. Baru lepas pam susu. Simpan utk baby nanti..huhuhu..

Tengah2 lonely tu, tetiba teringat nak edit gmbr baby..hehehe...kumpul pyne nak rak gmbr tp sume simpan dlm external hard disk..unfortunately, my hard disk tggal plak at ofis..huhu..edit je la gmbr yang ada dlm laptop nih....

Tadi baru call my mum..she took my baby to clinic last night because she got flu plak... at the same time, my mumm asked doctor, should she (my doter) take pneumokokal vaccine. then what the doc said, my doter doesn't need any vaccine because she stay in Malaysia and she has the immunications already..and one more is....dia dijaga oleh parents i.. so why we need take that vaccine. even my doter got phlgem...cough and flu..

oooooo....and he said, sometimes it is better but for child below 1 year, if she/he took the vaccine, maybe she/he cannot survive her/himself...

hurm....i must think it twicely about it...discuss wif my husband when he come back...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails