December 8, 2007

13 Things you should never say to your pregnant wife…

13 Things you should never say to your pregnant wife…
“I finished the cookies”
“Retaining water? Sure, like the emergency drain retains water….”
“I’m not implying anything, but I don’t think the baby weighs 20kg!”
“Wow, that rose tattoo on your hip now has the size of a palm tree!”
“You know, looking at her, you would never guess that Angelina Jolie had a baby”
“Why don’t we name the baby after my secretary, Mimi.”
“Got milk?”
“Well, couldn’t the doctor induce labor? The 25th is the F1!”
“Gosh, darling, you’re awfully puffy looking today.”
“Zaini at the office, he peed out a kidney stone today, the size of a pea! My, that’s got to hurt a lot!”
“I’m jalous; why can’t men experience the joy of giving birth?”
“Are your ankles supposed to look like that?”
“Get your own ice cream!”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails